Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My baby

You are, perhaps wondering why I'm putting myself at such risk for this child.  I know Erika is.

The answer is simple.  There are two parts to it.

The first is the obvious one.  Maternal love.  It needs no real explanation.

The second, and stronger reason, however?  Spite.

I am going to have this baby.  I am not going to let anything stop me from having this baby.

I can tell Erika really, really wishes to argue with me, but for some reason, she cannot argue my reasoning.  Perhaps spite is a powerful driving force for her as well.

I had better get back to bed, if for no other reason than the stop Erika's constant moaning that I should go back to bed.  I imagine it's more fun for my little parasite if the sudden urge to pee wakes me up than if I'm up already.

...I wish Erika had better sleeping bags.  Yes yes, I know, poor pampered pregnant city girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment