Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So I guess this is a thing now

Hey, I'm Ashleigh Torn.  Forgive the self-indulgent, pseudo-angsty title that sounds like it should be the name of a pop-punk band.  It's a holdover from my teenage years and, as bad as it is, I can't really bring myself to be rid of it.  My last name really is Torn, though.  And as I say my real name on the internet, thousands flock to stalk me, chasing me through the dorms like a modern day nymph, daring to catch a glimpse of my magnificent beauty.

Yes, pretty much that entire paragraph was sarcastic.  You should probably just assume that's the case from now on.

I'm mostly deciding to write this blog because it is conspicuously not writing my paper.  It's due on Friday, it's supposed to be 10k words, and thus far I have a very lovely two hundred fifty word introduction to show for all my hard work.

I probably won't post much on here.  Don't be surprised if it ends up being barely coherent rambling rants that don't go anywhere.  I am told those are my specialty.

No comments:

Post a Comment