Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh right, this thing

I hardly remembered this existed at all.  Oh well, once again, sweet Blogger, you wrest me from the grasp of procrastination.

Perhaps I should say something about myself?  Some tiny sliver of information about me?

Well, I'm graduating soon.  I have but one more summer class to go.  I haven't really thought of, say, grad school yet.  I have contemplated going on a trip, seeing the sights, or perhaps getting some lowly job for a year or so while I balance my priorities.

I am very bad at that.  Failure to balance priorities is why I'm finding myself one elective short at the end of my senior year.  And also how I ended up with a nine month long vacation and a two foot coffin. 

I have a boyfriend.  He's well trained.  Hardly ever messes on the carpet anymore.  He would also like to add that I hardly ever need to hit him with the newspaper anymore.  Still, I keep a spray bottle, full of water, just in case.

He doesn't want me to put his name on here.  I may anyway, when he's not paying attention.  I've asked him to make a blog so I will have a follower, but he refuses.  He says I should get a tumblr and leave this thing behind.

Maybe if I was one of the unwashed masses, she says, while fiddling with her smartphone and checking Homestuck.

Sigh, I should probably get back to doing whatever it is I should be doing.  My work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment