Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

I was thankful out of spite this year.  I am doing many things out of spite this year.

I was thankful for my baby, even though she's starting to be something of a hassle.  I am starting to wonder what sort of dementia I have been suffering wanting a second chance at pregnancy.  I was thankful for Erika, even if she is just about the worst person to have on hand while you're pregnant.  I was even thankful for this lovely bouquet I received.  I am not going to cower ever time I get some flowers.  You're stalking the wrong girl to get that reaction, you monster.

I am sort of worried about the end of my term, though.  What happens when I have to stay put?  It's going to happen sooner rather than later.  My second trimester will be over in roughly a month's time.  I won't be able to run, soon.

No, I'm not going to dwell on that.  Erika's been looking for a safe place.  In her own way, I suppose.  I need to focus on moving forward.  Protecting the baby.  For Tam and for myself.  I will see this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment