Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Something odd

I don't believe Erika is being entirely straight with me.

I am fairly certain she is being followed by something as well.

Every once in a while it becomes...cold.  Freezing, even.  Colder than even winter should be.

Even more rarely, I catch sight of a little boy covered in a layer of frost.

And I, typically, when this occurs, I hear a nursery rhyme.

Of course, Erika tells me it is nothing, as she tells me everything is "nothing".  It is surprising the walls of reality themselves don't fall down around Erika or Extra or whatever her name is, given the amount of times everything about her is "nothing".

1 comment:

  1. Lets hope the walls of reality don't start crumbling. Her troubles with Little Boy Blue combined with your troubles are bad enough without the Quiet getting involved.

    ReplyDelete