Monday, August 13, 2012

nononononononono

oh god please no

no no no

i don't know what

i didn't

no no no no no no no

This is Erika.  I have made Ashleigh take a sleeping pill and lie down.  Because she is still out of sorts, I will finish this for her.

The details are sketchy, but from what I can gather, when Ashleigh came home on Friday, she found the body of Tam, her fiance, on her bed in her apartment.  I will not go into the details on the cause of death or the extent of his injuries--suffice it to say, it is fairly impossible for his death to have been anything save foul play. None currently know how his body was taken here--there were no witnesses, and Mary was home the entire time and heard and saw nothing.

She may not post in this blog for a while.  She asked me to say that specifically.

Please, have patience with her.  This is a very trying time for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment