Monday, July 16, 2012

Skipped classes again

The Ren Faire was fun, despite my best efforts to not enjoy myself.

When I cam home from it, though, I tried to call my fiance.  He didn't respond.  I waited a day and didn't get a call back.  He never so much as checked his email.

I know this because I am pathetic and stayed on Google all day. I know, it sounds clingy...but I was worried  something had happened to him.

I tried calling his housemate.  He said that my fiance had been out.  And then he said something...it's not important.  The point is, it made me think he'd been cheating on me, so that's when I posted that emo post.

But...he's still not home yet.

He hasn't been home.  He didn't pack anything.  All of his things are still at his house.  His professors haven't seen him--not any of the ones he talks to regularly.  His parents don't know.

I'm starting to get worried.

I know, it hasn't been that long.  I know I must sound needy and clingy and like some fragile little housewife, unable to live without her man.

But I love him.

And it's not like him to just vanish like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment