Sunday, July 8, 2012

There was going to be a party

My very first comment.  I was so excited.  There was going to be cake and everything.  I hired a DJ, and we were going to have  pizza, and it was going to be absolutely wonderful.

I hope you feel happy for yourself, whoever you are that was, what, hitting refresh on my blog every ten minutes, waiting for me to post?  We had to throw the cake away, and the party clown went home crying.  How is he supposed to feed his wife and kids now?

From that other comment, it's some kind of code?  I don't know.  I don't know who would put something like that up, and I don't really care.

Probably one of Mary's idiotic friends.

Oh well, regardless, more about my day.

Erika did indeed come by while I was at work, and she stayed for my entire shift.  I'm not entirely dissuaded on the "she's attracted to me" front, though she did entertain herself when I was busy, so maybe she's just lonely, kind of like how I have been.  It's no secret that I'm not very personable.  When I say that Mary is my best friend, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that, beyond my fiance, she is my only friend.  It's good to have someone who's so instantly taken with me that they would sit around a coffee shop for four hours entertaining me.

I'm kind of excited for tomorrow.  I want to see if the man in white is back.  I sincerely hope I chased him off with my little wave.  If I haven't...maybe I'll go talk to him?  Of course, I won't do it alone.  I'll bring my fiance or Erika with me, and see if we can't find out what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment