Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Still no word

He's not here.

No one has  seen him.  He hasn't called or sent an email or anything.

I'm really worried.  It's been three days now.

An ugly part of me keeps telling me he's run away.  That he's eloped with someone new.  That he doesn't need poor, broken Ashleigh anymore.

I remember meeting him, in Anthro.  I was taking notes on my laptop, and he was sitting next to me, and glanced at my background and wrote me a note, "Rose is my favorite, too."  At first I just quietly nodded and blushed, but we talked after class, and he was so charming and funny and we went for coffee, and then I started opening up to him and he put up with all my bullshit, like ordering him to be my cherry plate.  I remember letting him fall asleep with his head in my lap, after he came home from his Grandma's funeral.  I remember going out to that big forest preserve and just running through the trees with him, and then we'd fall over, get up, and run and laugh some more.  I've never been happier than I have been with him.  Sometimes I wonder if I was even ever happy before I met him.

And now...now I can't sleep.  I can barely eat.  Even breathing seems difficult at times.

I'm going to try calling the police again tomorrow.

Tam....if you can read this.  Please, come home.  I love you.  If you've...done something, something that makes you have to leave, I forgive you.  I just want to know you're safe.

...and if someone's taken him, and they read this...

..bring him home.  Please.  I'd do anything to have him home.  I'd give anything for him to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment