Thursday, July 5, 2012

Something unsettling has been happening

I'll postpone any of my usual ranting and raving and get straight to the point in a way that feels both wrong and profane.  I'll admit, I am a bit nervous about this.  I imagine my fiance is going to want to take some sort of action after hearing this, bless his testosterone-driven heart.

Over the past few days, while on campus, I have noticed someone watching me.

It has always been at a distance, but it has happened too often to be coincidence.

From what I can see, the person is dressed all in white.  Long white coat, a white hood of some kind over their head.  Yes, even in summer.  Yes, this person was getting odd looks, though they stayed mostly to the shadows.  I think it was a man but I can't be certain.

Maybe I should go to the campus police tomorrow?  This might just be a misunderstanding.  I do have a fairly regular pattern when at my classes.

I could also just wait it out.  My classes last only last until early August.  After that, I will have little reason to frequent that portion of the quad.  My only requirement to be on campus will be to go to work as a coffee slave, and I may not even keep at that job come the end of summer.

Perhaps I should invest in some pepper spray.  Just to be safe.

I hope my fiance doesn't do anything stupid when he hears about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment